Thursday 17 May 2012

HOBI KU LAGI.....



I love flowers, any kind and any type.. Flowers always brighten up the home. Arranging flowers is one of my hobbies too and of course I enjoy doing it very much. But I don’t have the talent to do them professionally. I just do simple flower arrangements and for me, they are stunning too. I just buy loose stems and flowers and then arrange or bunch them up together in my vases. I buy artificial flowers only because it’s easy and inexpensive. I do love fresh flowers  sometimes, especially during festive season but cannot afford to have them due to the expensive price. So, these are some of the flower arrangements that I have to match my home decoration. Macamlah cantik sangat! Walhal, gubahan kampung-kampung je. Sambil pejam mata pun, orang lain boleh buat lagi cantik-cantik kann....... Jadilah, bila buat sendiri, tak cantik mana pun, hati tetap puas.

                                             I love the deep purple colour combined with the white ones


             I bought these flowers many many years ago. Setahun sekali I akan basuh dan gubah semula.




                                                     My simple flower arrangements.

No comments:

Post a Comment