Saturday 14 April 2012

MY ANTIQUE PORCELAIN COLLECTIONS

I really love collecting antiques especially old porcelains or PML. I've started collecting the items since 2010. My addiction has never stopped ever since. Here are some pictures of my collections that I would like to share with you all.


                                                                  My black roses


                                      


                                                             Kangkung collections


                                                              My Green Roses set

                                              Cabbage dan Victorian roses yang 'seciput' saja.

                                                            
                                                               Twin Roses Set


                                                                         Cabbage Rose



                                                                            Kekwa


                                                                 Bunga Gandum set

                                                            
                                                     Single Big Rose and Wild Roses.




Happy Viewing.......



No comments:

Post a Comment